Looking for help?
Replace an image in Microsoft Word
Have you ever wanted to swap an image in Microsoft Word? You may be tempted to delete the image, then insert a new image, but there’s a better way!
On a Mac
- Right-click the image you want to replace
- Select Change Picture, then From a File…:
- Choose the new image and click the Insert button
On a PC
- Click the picture you want to replace
- Click the Format tab, and then click Change Picture:
- Locate a new picture, and then double-click it