Looking for help?
Set a username for your Facebook Page
NB: These instructions are specific to the New Pages Experience
To create a username for your Page:
- Log into Facebook, then click your profile photo in the top right.
- Click See all Profiles, then select the Page you want to switch into.
- Click your Page’s profile picture in the top right.
- Click Settings & privacy, then tap Privacy.
- In the left menu, click your Page’s name.
- Below General Page settings, click Edit next to Username.
- Enter a username.
- If the username is available, click Save changes.